Ask Me Where I'm Going, Ask Me Where I've Been

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Rainy Day During the Dry Season?

Good Morning!

I hope you're all doing well. We are sitting in Zomba waiting for the rain to stop. It's supposed to be the dry season, but there was a torrent of rain this morning. We were supposed to visit the orphanage this morning. Because of the rain, the road to the ophanage was too dangerous. We will try again at 1:00.

In other news, we visited a safari camp this week. Mvuu Camp was full of hippos, a few elephants, crocodiles, lizards, and various deer-like animals. Unfortunatly, we saw no rhinos, zebras, or lions.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard much from you in the past couple of days. I hope that all is well with you. I am sorry to hear you have a cold. I know how miserable it can be to be sick on a trip. Club Makokola where you are staying tonight looks nice and dinner is included. I can not wait to see you again. Three days!
    Love,
    Philip

    ReplyDelete